Our Toll-Free 24-Hour Bank-by-Phone System allows you access to all your Credit Union Accounts by use of a touch tone phone. Enter your account number and use the last four digits of your Social Security Number as your PIN Number. We recommend you change your initial PIN by using Option 3. You can access your accounts to make withdrawals, get balance inquiries, transfer funds, etc.
HOW DO I USE THIS SYSTEM?
Simply call 1-800-551-3001 and the voice will prompt you through the procedures. If at any time during normal business hours you need assistance, press 0 for help.
- Access Account Information
- Enter your Account number followed by the # sign. Enter your Personal Identification Number (PIN) followed by the # sign.
- For Access to:
1 Savings Account Information & Transactions
2 Checking Account Information & Transactions
3 Certificates and IRAs
5 Credit Cards
* Return to Previous Menu
# End this call
- Special Services
- Change Your PIN
*Return to Previous Menu
#To End the Call
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- When entering dollars and cents, omit the decimal point.
- All checks will printed from and mailed out of the Princeton location.
- Transactions performed after hours are handled on the next business day.
- Any questions, please call (609) 951-0700 or (800) 624- 3312 during regular business hours Monday through Friday, 8:30AM-4:30PM