Our Toll-Free, 24-Hour Bank-by-Phone System allows you access to all your Credit Union Accounts by use of a touch tone phone. You can access your accounts to make withdrawals, get balance inquiries, transfer funds and more. When prompted, enter your HEFCU account number and PIN (Your default PIN is the last four digits of your Social Security Number). We recommend you change your default PIN upon first use; choose Special Services (option 3) and then Press 1 to change your PIN.
HOW DO I USE THIS SYSTEM?
Simply call 1-800-551-3001 and the voice will prompt you through the procedures.
For English, press 1; For Spanish, press 2
Enter your account number followed by the # sign
Enter your PIN followed by # sign
- For Account Information, press 1
- For Savings, press 1 (listen carefully as your available suffixes will be listed)
- For Checking, press 2
- For CD/IRA, press 3
- For Loans, press 4
- For Credit Cards, press 5
- For Accounts, press 6
- For Transfers and Withdrawals, press 2
- To transfer within the same account, press 1
- For cross account transfers, press 2
- For withdrawal by check, press 3 (listen carefully as your available suffixes will be listed)
- For Special Services, press 3
- To change PIN, press 1
To Repeat this menu, press 9
For a member service representative, press 0
THINGS TO REMEMBER:
- When entering dollars and cents, omit the decimal point.
- All checks will printed from and mailed out of the Princeton location.
- Transactions performed after hours are handled on the next business day.
Any questions, please call (609) 951-0700 or (800) 624- 3312 during regular business hours Monday through Friday, 8:30AM-4:30PM